Our autonomous Room Fogger is an EOF (National Organization for Medicines) certified COVID-19 disinfection method that eliminates the need of a costly group of experts embarking your vessels/yachts or attending your offices.
Our solution is crew operated and easy to use, without requiring special training
Simple and efficient disinfection method
i.We wear our protective equipment (FFP3 mask, gloves, laboratory goggles)
ii.We ensure that the room which is subject to disinfection has been properly sealed (doors closed, ventilation deactivated/fans closed, fire-alarm system turned-off). We also ensure that non-packaged food (e.g. fruits, vegetables) and eating utensils are removed or safely stored/isolated
iii.We place & plug-in the unit at the room’s edges, on sufficient height, in order to achieve an effective disinfection session
iv.We wait approximately 5 minutes for the Room Fogger unit to heat-up (by turning the black switch to index II). Once we are ready we turn the black switch back to index 0
v.In the meantime we scan the QR codes on the Room Fogger unit and the disinfectant capsule with our web-app, in order to record the session and issue the respective disinfection Certificate
vi.We set the timer to 5-minutes of fumigation and place the disinfectant capsule in the empty slot
vii.We commence our fumigation session (by turning the black switch to index II), exit the room and close the entrance door
viii.When the fumigation ends, we re-enter the room, turn the black switch to index 0, re-exit the room and close the door.
ix.We wait for 15-20 minutes
x.Finally we re-enter the room and ventilate it for 15-20mins.
Every disinfectant capsule covers a space of approximately 150m3,For bigger spaces we can use 2 foggers simultaneously or for two space rooms use just one unit, by placing the machine at a point that allows fogging to spread in both spaces.
Our solution advantages
- A value for money solution: small cost per disinfection session
- Flexibility: Autonomous disinfection, lessening cleaners’/operators’ working time
- Disinfection Certification: Immediate and automated certification issuance after every disinfection session
- A simple solution: Easy to learn. Free online training sessions included for Room Fogger respective operators
- Disinfectants approved by EOF: approved by the National Organization for Medicines, with certification for effectiveness against Sars-CoV-2, EN certification for safe use on materials and surfaces
- Transparency and monitoring: online platform for with data/statistics history regarding all disinfection sessions